- Use bronze-colored metal buckets and vases for flower arrangements, holding drinks on ice, holding fruit, holding small gifts, etc.
- Use chalk boards and blocks of wood to create signs throughout the space.
- Use small vintage suitcases to add height to any table arrangement, or leave the lid open and display something inside, such as vintage post cards, well wishes from guests, favor bags, etc.
- Keep the dining table unfussy with a simple runner(burlap maybe?), sunflowers and fruit centerpieces, and napkins wrapped with twine.
- Display a ‘Popcorn Bar’ for take home favors or late night snacks. Offer several flavors, some savory and some sweet. Popcorn can be a more economical choice than a large candy display.
I love the rustic charm of this wedding by Gloria Wong Design. You know my philosophy: take the big ideas from big events, and bring them down to scale for your own celebrations. These photos are great inspiration for creating an autumn gathering centered around sunflowers, and rustic but charming elements. Perfect for a birthday, or engagement party!