This pastel bridal party inspiration will give you lots of ideas for hosting a bridal shower, a bridesmaids luncheon, or even a small backyard wedding. I designed this party a while back for SheKnows Wedding Planner guide, and I’m just now getting around to sharing even more details from the shoot.
I chose a pretty pastel color palette which gives a soft feminine feel, however the presence of burlap and greenery balance it out and add a masculine touch. I’m pleased with how it all turned out, and I hope you’ll like it too.
Pastel Bridal Party Inspiration : Table Setting
These ideas were designed so that they could be applied to a larger group, such as a wedding, but also appropriate for a small bridal shower.
- Using long banquet tables, cover with a base cloth and a burlap runner down the length of the table. Add color and dress it up with strips of fabric going across the width of the table. This also creates a “place mat” effect under each plate.
- Top white plates with a colored paper doily and a favor box filled with candy.
- Favors are one of the most fun things to create, I think. You can always start with small candy and a cute container, then dress it up however you like. I used washi tape to wrap around the small tins, and topped with adhesive scrapbook embellishments that coordinate with the outdoor theme.
- Instead of large bouquets on the table, I filled several colorful vases and bunched them together. You still get a full floral arrangement but with the added interest of the colorful vases.
- Table numbers are another area where you can get creative. I made one using a frame and attaching moss to the cardboard backing, and then adding a chipboard number to the moss with a Glue Dot.
- Color coordinating napkins are used, and a pretty menu card designed by Perideau Designs is attached to each with a mini clothes pin. The clothes pins are embellished with the same washi tape used on the favor tins.
This mini sweets table was designed as a “late party snack” table. For a wedding celebration it would be a nice place to visit after a couple of hours on the dance floor. It would also work well for a bridal brunch.
- A coordinating sign by Perideau Designs, is placed in a frame. “Love is Sweet” is the perfect sentiment for any wedding related party.
- A stack of doughnuts is always inviting, and you can dress them up by adding a few washi tape flags.
- Mini milk shots are rimmed with frosting and sprinkles, and get a fabulous floral straw from Petite Party Studio.
- Brownie pops are displayed on a tall cake stand, surrounded by m&m’s that match the colors of the party. The same floral straws slide over the lollipop stick to make it look even cuter.
- Ribbon & another scrapbook embellishment help to dress up the stand.
- Striped favor bags can be filled with colorful candy and sealed with more washi tape.
PIN this post.