Hi guys! I hope you’re have a good week, and a great summer. I know it’s almost over and many have already started back to school! Around here we still have a few weeks left before it’s back to early morning wake up, and busy schedules.
This week I’m sharing some links from around the web that I think you’ll love and find useful or inspiring, just as I do.
- This dinner party is gorgeous and the perfect way to say goodbye to summer.
- I love this soda bar for game day watching parties or just about any time you’re hosting a family-friendly gathering. And here’s a coordinating snack table too.
- I made these 3 ingredient sloppy Joes for dinner recently and it got great reviews from the family!
- It’s a great time to make EASY freezer jam. Seriously, these are simple to make and are great gifts and favors.
- See how this kitchen got an organization makeover. Some great tips!
Have a great weekend!