It’s time for another round of “in the know” where I share links from around the web, that I think you’ll love. These may be from some of my favorite sites, or something brand new that I’ve stumbled upon. They range from parties, home decor, life hacks, and recipes. Please check them out and enjoy!
Links to help you Stay in the Know:
- Check out this patio decorated for summer entertaining. It’s stunning and inspiring, and the blue and white combo is classic.
- This looks like the perfect backyard bash to me. Full of citrus colors and flavors.
- For a show-stopping dessert, serve this meringue torte. The colors are perfect for a 4th of July party too.
- Grilled corn salad meets jalapeno popper in this delicious side dish recipe.
- I’m loving these 15 uses for baby wipes. Not just for baby bottoms!
- What’s not to love about this sunny yellow baby shower?
- Grow your own edible flowers? Brilliant!
I hope you love all these great links as much as I do! Cheers!