You guys it’s been over a week since I blogged and I’m moving at a snail’s pace getting back into the swing of things. My husband and I actually took our first trip alone in 16 years, last week! I’ll be sharing details and pics from that trip soon, but first I want to catch you up on some fun links I’ve found recently.
Links to love:
- Like adorable kids parties? Then you’re going to love this Spring party shoot. It’s labeled as “Easter” but don’t let that deter you. It’s neutral enough for any Spring party for young AND old.
- There is some SERIOUS cuteness in this “little adventurer” baby shower. Don’t miss it!
- You know adult coloring books are all the rage now, right? Well here’s a clever take on that trend; check out these FREE printable coloring cards for the bridesmaids.
- Essential cocktails for the season…including one from yours truly!
- Copycat recipe: Chipotle’s corn salsa just in time for Cinco de Mayo entertaining.
- How cute and comfy is this maxi dress for spring!
Let me know what you think of these terrific links. Just thought you’d like to know!