Ham and Cheese Tartlets
- 1 package frozen phyllo cups(15)
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend (Mexican blend works well)
- 2 slices baked ham, chopped
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- dried or fresh chives to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and place phyllo cups on a baking sheet; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, ham, and chives.
Spoon mixture by the tablespoon, into phyllo cups.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
TIP: Don’t have phyllo cups? Use slices of french bread and spread the mixture on top. Bake as directed.