PIN this post
Ham & Cheese Phyllo Cups
- 1 package frozen phyllo cups (15)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or cheese blend (best results if you shred your own cheese)
- 2 slices baked ham, diced
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- dried or fresh chives to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and place phyllo cups on a baking sheet; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, ham, and chives.
Spoon mixture by the tablespoon, into phyllo cups.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese filling is melted.
TIP: Don’t have phyllo cups? Use slices of french bread and spread the mixture on top. Bake as directed.