Are you excited about watching the Super Bowl this year? Between the food, and the betting, and the commercials and half time show, there’s so much to look forward to….oh, and a football game. Debbie of Wants & Wishes has given us some ideas for setting up a snack table for the big game, or any football themed birthday party. She created a football themed printable set that’s great for all ages, and she added some excellent display touches.
Get the Look:
- Debbie set up 3 “zones” for savories, sweets, and drinks. The table is laid with astro turf to create a field, while a black & white stripe backdrop resembles the referees.
- She served sliders, and Doritos in their own take-away baggies topped with a printable tag.
- Various drink bottles and cans are wrapped with coordinating wrappers.
- She hung mini banners between wooden dowels, to label each food section.
- The cupcakes are wrapped with coordinating wrappers as well, and placed on risers which mimic the stadium seating.
- Cupcakes are topped with printable goal posts & footballs, and some with chocolate-dipped potato chips – a treat for those who like a little salty with their sweet.
- Football cookies are made by piping white icing in the form of football stitching onto chocolate cookies.
- My favorite idea is the “football play” display with chocolate dipped Oreos topped with X’s and O’s and lined up on a printable football field. Such a cute and creative idea!!
- Adding “goal post” cupcakes at the end of the “playing field” is an adorable accent.
You can get your own printable football party set from Wants & Wishes shop. What do you have planned for the big game?