This fiesta chili recipe is the perfect dish to warm you from the inside, out. Easy to make in the slow cooker, dinner will be ready when you get home from work.
What’s one of the best things about Fall entertaining? The food of course! I have the perfect chili recipe to serve during football watching parties, Netflix marathons, or a cozy night in playing games with the family. My fiesta chili recipe is easy to make, gets rave reviews from the fellas, and can be thrown into the slow cooker all day so it’s ready when you are!
Fiesta Chili Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 1 can Rotel Mexican Festival tomatoes
- 1 can Diced Fire Roasted tomatoes
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing
- 1 packet dry Taco seasoning
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 or 2 green peppers, chopped
Brown ground beef in a pan on the stove, and drain if needed. Add all ingredients to crock pot along with 1 can of water. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
Serve with sour cream, shredded cheddar, jalapenos, and corn chips if desired.
PIN this post
If you love chili, check out our Chili Toppings Bar for more ideas on how to serve it up!