If you’re looking for some fun ideas to celebrate Easter with the kids, Nancy of A to Zebra Celebrations has them for you. Nancy put together an adorable party using inexpensive items like curling ribbon, balloons, and of course plastic Easter eggs. With a few DIY projects and party supplies from Etsy shops added, the tables are pulled together for a festive afternoon.
Check out the details below and read Nancy’s tips at the end…
“Easter is one of my daughters favorite holidays! I enjoy throwing beautiful parties on a budget. I shop at thrift stores, garage sales, I recycle when possible, and make a lot of the decorations myself.
- This cute Easter party is something you can do yourself! I created a backdrop behind the desserts table with curly ribbon.
- The Easter banner is made with scrapbook paper and glitter around each letter.
- The pretty Easter tree I used as a centerpiece is from Potterybarnkids.com. The sweets on the table were kept to a minimum and I bought some carrot mini cupcakes from the store.
- I used favor boxes, bags and paper straws from CakesandKids.com.
- Pink lemonade was served in jars and placed on a cute stand from Cupcake Stand.
- The Easter invitation, tags, labels and party circles were designed by Christine from Desserts & Designs.
- I have boxes full of ribbon scraps and put together the ribbon garland hanging on the table. I simply made knots on a piece of ribbon.
- My daughters wore a gorgeous custom t-shirt from Modern Frills Clothing. I made their flip flops with ribbon scraps as well.
- The kids table was kept simple with a paper tablecloth. The centerpiece was a find at a garage sale.
- I made the picket fence box for less than $5 and used some bunnies from my Easter decor.
- I also made the table runner and hung balloons over the table – we pretended they were colored “eggs” hanging down. The girls loved it!”
Styling, Ribbon Swag, & Table Runner – A to Zebra Celebrations / Photography – Copyright © Beba Photography / Printable Party Papers – Desserts & Designs / Bunny Tee Shirt – Modern Frills / Favor boxes, bags, & straws – Cakes & Kids