Today, Bird of Bird’s Party has shared another great holiday diy project with us. This cd case candle holder is so clever and easy to do. You can create it to suite whatever decor you’re working with, and place them as centerpieces or on side tables. It sort of reminds me of a block of ice with a flickering candle inside.
Here are the instructions from Bird:
- 5 Clear CD cases
- Silver Spray Paint
- Small and flat tree branches or holy leaves
- Packing material or silver tinsel
- Piece of lace, fabric or last year’s greetings cards
- Hot Glue
How to make it:
- Gather your supplies
- Spray paint your tree branches and trim them to fit inside a CD case
- Add you tinsel, tree branches and lace or greetings card to each CD case and close.
- Hot glue each CD case together to form a cube of four sides with the fifth CD case on the bottom of the cube.
For more amazing party inspiration, see Bird’s Party Magazine.