I found this table setting at Lollipop Events & Design and couldn’t help but think of it as the perfect backdrop for a “Cute As a Button” baby shower theme. There are so many adorable button details to get you started!
- Invitations would set the stage perfectly when wrapped up with ribbon and tied around a button, like these from Country Living.
- Flowers are always a beautiful touch and these from Stem would be perfect with their button center.
- This show-stopping centerpiece makes me want to sqeal in delight! Big balls of yarn with a hanging ribbon and buttonssewn or glued on, sitting atop a clear vase. Genious!
- Smaller vases with smaller balls of yarn, are filled partially with more buttons. Another idea would be to fill a vase of flowers with the buttons(put a smaller vase of water to hold the flowers, inside a larger one, and then fill the space between the 2 vases with buttons).
- Another button strategically placed on the napkin ring and a cute little straw flag that could read “cute as a button.”