I MAY or may not be drooling as I write this post – 5 incredible chocolate frozen treats! I think I’ve seen more frozen ice cream/yogurt/popsicle posts this year than ever before, but nothing quite gets me like CHOCOLATE. These 5 recipes I found are all chocolate based and icy cold – perfect for summer! Just read their titles and you’ll be tempted to check out the recipe links below….just try not to drool on your keyboard while you’re doing so.
- Burnt Caramel Bourbon Ice Cream with Chocolate Toffee from How Sweet It Is.
- Chocolate and Baileys Gelato from Recipe Sweet
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Popsicles from STL Cooks
- Chocolate Frozen Greek Yogurt from Lawfully Wedded Wife
- Chocolate Cookies and Cream Ice Cream from Cooking Classy
Which one do you want to try first? I think the burnt caramel bourbon sounds like ME, although I wouldn’t turn away from the choco with Baileys either. Have a great weekend!