I have a lovely backyard wedding to share with you today, submitted by Two Sticks Studios Photography, and even though it’s a casual setting there are lots of pretty ideas and inspiration. The wedding was DIY as the bride is a graphic designer, and there are many personal details that reflect the personalities of the couple. For instance they both love their Chuck Taylors, and he is a chemist – you’ll see how those are incorporated.
The overall design theme of the day is purple and kraft paper, and they are paired together beautifully. The guests enjoyed lawn games, home brewed beer, and filled in a unique guest book. See all the details below.
PIN this post
- I love all the kraft paper designs with their simple elegance.
- Instead of a unity candle the couple played around with chemistry as a nod to the groom’s profession.
- The couple dressed casually for the ceremony and changed in to their Chuck Taylors just in time for the reception.
- The guest book is a fun idea where guests can take instant photos, attach them, and write a sweet message.
- Long dinner tables are stylishly set with layers of purple and tan, and fresh flowers placed in bottles for a rustic look.
I can just feel the love between this young couple and think every detail is thoughtful and sweet, don’t you!
Have a great day.