Today I’m sharing a guest feature from Adwoa Osei, who created a pretty black, white, and red birthday celebration for a 10-year old little girl. Adwoa is such a talent as you may remember the painting themed party I shared a while ago. She has a way of turning children’s parties into something chic, classy, and magical.
This party is all in black and white and red, and is a testament to how much you can do with just a few simple elements.
Black, White, & Red Party Details:
- A dessert table is kept to a minimum in regard to food offerings. Three treats, plus wrapped favors are displayed thoughtfully while decorative items help fill the space.
- A large cluster of balloons adds height and a focal point to the sweets table.
- Black and white stripes are on trend and always make a dramatic impact. The seated table is covered with striped wrapping paper which is economical and makes for easy cleanup afterwards.
- Red chair covers with tulle detailing add a girly touch and coordinate with the dress form on the dessert table.
- A candelabra is used as a fun alternative to display cupcakes.
- Flowers are always a good addition to the table and red roses fit the theme perfectly.
Sign up for the latest via Email