- I will choose a theme and/or color scheme that you will use in your design.
- You will need to create a budget-friendly dessert/food table + a seated table for 2-6 guests.
- You can work with a team of 2-5 vendors (please, no more than 5 members). Typically a team may consist of party planner/stylist, paper designer, sweets vendor, and photographer or other specialty vendor as necessary.
- We want to see your specialty whether it’s kids parties, baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, themed dinner parties, etc.
- The designs will be debuted on my site and then you are free to publish them also.
- Please note, we are looking for creativity, quality photos, and originality to inspire others.
- I will need enough photos to show overall tables + detail shots.
- Please send photos sized 800 px wide or tall – NO WATERMARKS PLEASE.
I’m so excited about this idea! Inspired by Brenda of Brenda’s Wedding Blog, and her monthly vendor challenge, I have decided to host my own! This is not a contest (sorry no prizes) but a great way to showcase your talents and work together in creating a beautiful and inspiring party design. Read the details below…
Here’s how it will work:
Please email me if you would like to participate. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Top 2 Photos – from Brenda’s vendor challenge
Bottom Photo – Celebrations At Home