- All the flash cards, invitations, box stickers, and place card circles were designed and donated by Kim at TomKat Studio. They were all ‘pear’fectly adorable!
- Adorable “baby” cupcake wrappers provided by Plates and Napkins.
- We had a fantastic photographer, Stephanie Beaty of Lifeography, offer her services for the day, as well as donate a photo package to one lucky mom! Check out her blog post and The Give Ten Project.
- Another great prize was a custom art piece donated by Inspired Design, which can be hung in the baby’s nursery.
- We had 120 red and green apples generously donated by Turkey Knobb Apples…the best apples grown right here in Virginia! These were used in the decor and then gathered by the guests in there eco-friendly bags, to take home. Great way to save the Earth and your budget!
- Delicious chocolate ganache covered cupcakes topped with white chocolate fruit pieces were another wonderful donation by one of our readers, Jenifer Helton. She also follows our Facebook page if you’d like to contact her for your own cake needs.