This year I’ve been decorating with gold and silver in my own home yet I find myself still drawn to classic red and white. It’s such a pretty combination and easy to incorporate into food and decor. For everyone who loves this look as much as I do, I’ve rounded up 9 ways you can use red and white in your Holiday festivities. Be sure to check out each link to see the full recipes and tutorials.
From top left:
- Add a glittery band to a bottle or any glass jar/vase, and pop in red berry sprigs or candy for a subtle display you can add anywhere. See the how-to at Love the Day.
- Make some homemade snowflake marshmallows and add crushed peppermint for a sweet addition to hot cocoa. The Cake Blog gives you the recipe and tips for making these.
- I’m a sucker for sweet and salty treats. This white chocolate pretzel peppermint bark from Creative Juice looks amazing!
- Of course sometimes you just want more sweet than salty. Bird’s Party shares this recipe for white chocolate bark with red m&m’s! Yum!
- Gifts for teachers or neighbors is taken care of when you make this chocolate peppermint candy and wrap it up in an egg carton! Get the recipe and wrapping tips from Giggles Galore.
- Get crafty and make this easy, but modern-cool wreath to hold all your Holiday cards. Catch My Party shows you how to make it.
- It doesn’t get much cuter than these personalized stocking cookies! The Bearfoot Baker shows you how to make them.
- Put a spin on Oreo truffles and turn them in to pops! The Celebration Shoppe shows you how.
- Make your own place setting decor with my DIY feather chargers. I’m showing you how over on the Homes blog.
If you like these ideas make sure you PIN it for later and share.
Which idea do you want to try?