What are your plans for the weekend? I have 6 blog projects to work on – another working weekend for me! That’s okay, next weekend is one to look forward to as we have an adults only Halloween costume party to attend. The best thing about it….it’s right next door! I really need to get on it – I’m still not sure what I’m going to dress up as. My husband has been planning his costume since before we even had a party to wear it to! And I have to admit it’s pretty darn good.
Here are 5 weekend projects you may want to do for Halloween. What’s your fave?
- Find out how to make these “ghosts in the graveyard” photos at Instructables.
- See how easy it is to make this “monster eyeball” cake from Half Baked – The Cake Blog.
- Creepy spider web jars and FREE printables are available at Cosmo Cricket.
- Make your own aged paper for witches spells, framed Halloween art or quotes, or printed passages from Poe’s short stories, with this tutorial from A Glimpse Inside.
- Get these fantastic printable book covers for FREE from Little House On The Corner, and set up your own Witches Party, or add decorative touches around the house.
Have a great weekend!