This giveaway is now closed.
Is anyone else with me doing a STAYCATION this year? Since we’re buying the new house and closing in 3 weeks, any chance of a summer vacation is pretty much shot. All our time and money are going into packing, moving, buying new things for the house, etc. Not that I really mind too much – to be honest I’d rather have several mini vacays throughout the year than 1 long one in the summer. In fact there’s already been a quick trip to the beach this month, and we might be able to fit in another couple of days in August – we’ll see.
A staycation may be the best option for many other families too, as it saves money and you don’t have to work around several schedules. If you plan on having a staycation, Homes.com just released the Ultimate Summer Staycation guide with lots of ideas for you.
Summer is also a great time to complete home projects, DIY crafts, and do some entertaining. CAH and Homes.com wants to help jump start your summer fun by giving one reader a $100 Target gift card.
1. To enter, just visit the idea gallery and pin any idea you would like to do this summer whether it be a DIY project, party idea, buying or selling their home, etc. Then leave me a comment with a link to the pin.
2. If you’re not a Pinner, or you want an extra entry you can enter by leaving a comment about your favorite idea from the Summer Staycation Guide. Good Luck!
- Winner will be chosen via Random.org on Wednesday, July 10.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older and a US resident in order to win.
- Winner will be notified via email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
- Gift card will be mailed by CAH.