I’m pretty sure one of the oldest forms of hospitality & entertaining that I was exposed to was coffee & doughnuts at Church on Sunday mornings. It was for the grown ups but if we were lucky, we kids might get a pinch of a doughnut before heading off to Sunday school. There’s something very nostalgic about it for me to this day.
This humble arrangement has been seen at countless Church fellowship halls, business meetings, teacher appreciation breakfasts, hotel lobbies, and of course, at home, for decades. I’ve teamed up with International Delight to bring you this coffee & doughnuts bar complete with FREE printable creamer labels.
You don’t need to go overboard for a lovely setup. Just a few key components is all you need:
- Keep coffee hot in a carafe and make sure you have extra ready to perk when you start to run low.
- Provide decaf as an alternative for guests who don’t want the caffeine.
- Provide a variety of flavors of doughnuts. In fact, I like to cut them in half so guests can taste more flavors without feeling guilty.
- A little fresh fruit is a nice accompaniment.
- For a real treat, fill glass carafes with International Delight flavored creamers and label them with “ID” tags.
To help you set up for your own coffee and doughnuts display I’ve got these FREE printable creamer tags that you can download and print. I’ve included 9 of the most popular flavors plus 1 blank tag so you can customize it with an additional flavor. Just print, cut, punch a hole in the top, and loop a ribbon through to tie it onto bottles or small pitchers.
Honestly it’s hard to choose ONE favorite flavor. These 3 above are some of my go-to flavors, and I’ve created a “Southern Style” Pinterest board inspired by the Southern Butter Pecan flavor, so check that out too.
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.