Life and work have been so busy lately that I haven’t even had a chance to think about Easter! Luckily some other bloggers around the web HAVE been thinking about it and there are quite a few unique ideas out there. I’ve gathered 6 of my favorites this year to share with you. They won’t take up too much time and effort, but the results will be unforgettable.
- Bunny “Cotton Tails” from The Idea Room
- Easter Bunny Peeps Cake from The Celebration Shoppe
- Chocolate Mousse Filled Eggs from Bird’s Party
- The cutest Easter Milk & Cookies I’ve ever seen from Munchkin Munchies
- Rice Krispie Easter Eggs from Sand and Sisal
- A pretty Easter Tablescape from Love Grows Wild
Which one is your favorite idea?