Happy Valentine’s Day peeps, and what says “Love” more than a beautiful wedding? This one is designed by Charm Events and is filled with creative details, and a touch of “something blue” throughout. As with all the weddings I feature on the blog, the ideas here can easily be translated into a Bridal Shower or Engagement party as the design is perfect for celebrations on a smaller scale. Read on for my tips on getting the look, and enjoy all the gorgeous photos by Luminaire Images.
Setting up your display tables is fun and easy when you follow some of these tips:
- Let your color scheme be your guide to candy & treat selection. Here blue colored sweets are placed in clear, and white containers. Spots of green are integrated and used as a “neutral” color that is echoed in the plants.
- Colored glass bottles can be found at places like Hobby Lobby or Luna Bazaar. They are the perfect accessory to include in your party design.
- If you don’t have something in the proper color – paint it! Spray paint candle holders, frames, wooden accents, etc.
- Stay budget savvy by displaying succulents or other greenery as an alternative to mounds of blooming flowers.
- Use custom signage in small ways to create interesting unexpected details. Here, small flags have been placed in the planters, and bottle wraps have been placed on large water bottles – I love the restraint here as opposed to putting them on individual bottles.
- Small groupings of colored glass and single stem flowers make a big impact!
- Simple cakes can be embellished with hand crafted flowers and paper toppers for a more inexpensive solution to grand displays.
- A few graphic elements can really impact a celebration. I love the ones used here: welcome sign, menu sign, flower girl banner, and photo booth sign.
- Empty frames strike a high note when grouped en masse! Always a great way to add interest to a backdrop or empty wall.
What are some of your favorite ideas from this wedding feature?