Down On The Farm – Operation Shower

Today I’m happy to share that I’m heading out to help with another Operation Shower event in Camp Lejeune, NC!  If you’ve been around a while, you know I’ve been lucky enough, and proud to be able to volunteer my services for this great cause.

I’ll be spending these next 2 days setting up and helping pull everything together to shower a group of 40 expecting moms-to-be (wives of our soldiers) and can’t WAIT to share the specifics afterwards (you can read a preview here).  Until then, I’ll leave you with their most recent shower held in San Diego – Welcome to Sunshine Farms!
The San Diego event had some top-notch talent helping out: Marie of  Sweets Indeed created the incredible table above, Jaclyne of Heavenly Blooms provided all the gorgeous flowers, and Jenn of HWTM designed the graphics & printable paper elements!  Amy is the shower coordinator and her events just keep getting better!  To see more, visit the Operation Shower website.  See you Thursday!

Comments

1. Something Old, Something New says:

Beautiful set up! And such a great cause.

2. Come back quickly and show us all about it! :)

3. Enchanted Expectations says:

Such a great cause. Spread love to the MTB for me!

4. diyingtobedomestic says:

Now is probably a good time to say thanks for the inspiration from your sunshine farms party. I got a lot of inspiration from it for a cowboy themed party I recently threw (that you can see here: http://diyingtobedomestic.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/cowboy-birthday-party/) I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

5. Just linked to your blog on my list of high-profile blogs that feature Etsy shops, crafty tutorials and party ideas. Thank you for allowing other bloggers to be a part of your blog!

How Sweeter It Is

6. Michelle says:

Yayyyy, That is so Awesome!!!!! I think that is so generous of you do help do this, what a special event, and I know you must feel so honored to be apart of this!!!!! I sure wish I could go and say Hi to you!!!!!! Ha, ha I live in NC about 2 hours or less away from Camp Legeune…… Have a wonderful time!!!!! Look foward to seeing the pictures!!!!

Michelle Torres
    [email protected]

7. Bum Bum & Button says:

This is an absolutely amazing set up and such a wonderful cause … beautiful.

8. Bum Bum & Button says:

This is an absolutely amazing set up and such a wonderful cause … beautiful.

9. Bum Bum & Button says:

This is an absolutely amazing set up and such a wonderful cause … beautiful.

10. Purnima@a creative project says:

Lovely decor!! Love the color coordination!!

11. I’ve actually visited Camp Lejeune, NC a few years back. I would loved to have been a part of this. Beautiful!!!