Vintage-Chic Garden Wedding

Spring is oh-so-close to being here, and this garden wedding puts me right in the mood for back yard entertaining!  If you’re planning a small Spring or Summer wedding this is just the inspiration you need.  But, don’t just look at wedding designs for nuptials, take the ideas and incorporate them into Bridal Showers, Special Birthdays, Mother’s Day, or any outdoor celebration.
This gorgeous event was designed by Eileen Tran, and photographed by Pam Scott.  The dining table is set with a runner created from Italian maps and book pages, and an eclectic mix of vases filled with tulips, roses, billy balls, and dusty miller.
A vintage look was incorporated into the decor through milk glass, vintage cake stands, old books, and an old typewriter.  I love the touches of book pages in the small ‘flower’ garland, below.  Pages are also tucked into the drawers, used as a table topper, and used to create rosette pins that had affectionate nicknames for each guest.  Those are details you can do for any occasion!
I hope you love this creative and beautiful design as much as I do.  I think it’s a great mix of vintage and modern ideas combined!

Comments

1. You know, I really prefer the bare table with just a runner like this. It's striking!
    Love the dusty miller and newspaper touches.

2. Romance In A Glance says:

Wow! This is amazing!!!! I would have loved this at my wedding!!!

3. Modern Mindy says:

Gorgeous! So fresh & elegant.

4. Hi Chris; just folloed you from Blog Frog & I have to say your blog and your fette's are simply stunning & inspiring to say the least!. Your ideas are fantastic and it is totally making me throw a party just because *_^

Meli

5. Something Old, Something New says:

Oh my gosh I love this! Do you know where those blue ceramic vases are from, they're amazing!

So glad to hear it MeLi! Welcome! I'll have to give you a visit also!

HiLLjo: I also love the bare table – it's beautiful!

7. Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) says:

You're so right…those sweet yellow and peach florals really put one in the mood for spring! Love all the "book pages" accents – like those adorable paper rosette pins!

8. love.boxes says:

Beautiful. The color combination is truly lovely.

9. Weddingish says:

Gorgeous! This would be ideal for an Easter celebration, as well.

1. Weddingish Blog » Spring Centerpieces says:

[...] (AJ Williams via Rock My Wedding); 3: Easter centerpieces, designed by Eileen Tran (Pam Scott via Celebrations at Home), flowers/candles centerpiece (Martha Stewart), gerbera daisies (via Country [...]