Ideas For A Ladies Luncheon {With Weddingish}

I definitely have Spring fever after putting together this Ladies Luncheon design featuring “fashionista” sugar cookies from Weddingish.  This would be perfect for a Bridal Shower, Birthday, or just-for-fun for the girls who love shopping and fashion.
I decided to put together boxed lunches using pretty storage boxes that can also double as favors along with the cookies.  I love to combine form with function when I can.
Each place is set with a ribbon tied box, bottled water, and napkins inserted into a bangle bracelet – another favor option!  Inside the box guests will find a wrapped sandwich, chips, and fruit displayed in a pretty way.  We also have the bagged cookies here which can be taken home for later, because we have an array available on our dessert table below.
You don’t need an extravagant dessert display at every event.  This table features our themed cookies, available in shoes, purses, and dresses, and a couple of other treats round out the look.  We used hat boxes for a creative display in keeping with our theme, some flowers, and a fun art print.
You can be inspired by any item.  These cookies from Weddingish proved to be a great starting point for our design, and a delicious menu item as well!  Visit their site for more party items!
{This is a Sponsored post}

Comments

1. Those cookies are AMAZENUTS!!! This is super cute and girly! Great bridal shower or bachelorette party!!!

2. JC's Loft says:

Love the leopard touches!! Those cookies rock : )

Paula

3. Clicking Chick says:

I LOVE this idea! You are so creative and you always impress me.
    Good Job!!!

4. Omgness, I LOVE this idea!!! I've always wanted to find new ideas for those types of cute boxes and you nailed it. AWESOME.

5. Elizabeth says:

love the boxed lunch look! it really makes the table even more fabulous! too cute :)

6. Romance In A Glance says:

Wow this is such a great idea!!!

7. sammys_mama says:

Love it, like everything else on this site.

Yes Please, I'll take one of those spots at the table. :-) Love it girl!

9. Yadira @ One Sweet Party says:

Those boxes are super chic! Great job!

10. Melissa C says:

Those boxes are great! Such a great idea.

11. Weddingish says:

I am biased when I say this, but what a fun and inspiring post! You are SO right about letting the cookie set the tone for the design – oftentimes it just takes one thing to spark inspiration! Love the whole look of this – chic and fun at the same time. <3

12. OMGosh…..I want to do that exact party for my peeps at work!!! Sooooo beautiful!!

13. Christi Bennett @ pisforparty says:

This is such a lovely set up Chris! I am a sucker for boxed lunches and I love your attention to detail INSIDE the box as well!

14. Crescendo Event Design - Myrtle Beach Weddings says:

This is cute! I love the cheetah patterns used. I really want to do a Cheetah and white lace bridal shower for one of my Myrtle Beach Wedding brides. I really like using the nicer boxes for a "boxed lunch". You could really have fun with this. Thanks for sharing!!

15. i so love your ideas, the leopard design, purple, the boxes… so love it

16. Almalu's Place says:

love the lunch boxes!!such a cute idea!

17. ADORE those cookies! A fashion-themed luncheon is genius.

1. […] for some of our favorites from Weddingish, including a personalized engagement ring dish, sassy animal print cookies and organic apparel. Too, Weddingish merchandise isn’t only for brides; there truly is something […]