Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers

I absolutely love the combination of sweet and salty!  When I found this DELICIOUS looking/sounding treat from Caroline on Chocolate & Carrots, I knew I had to share.  Dark chocolate has become one of my favorite indulgences – and it’s actually good for you!  I’m adapting the original recipe from C & C, but you can find the original version here.  Enjoy!
Dark Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
Buttery Crackers (Ritz)
Creamy Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chips (dark or milk chocolate)
Spread peanut butter on one side of the crackers.

Place a cracker on top of the peanut butter to make a peanut butter cracker sandwich.
Melt the chocolate chips on a double boiler (in a glass bowl on top of simmering water in a pot).
Dip the peanut butter crackers in the chocolate and place on parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
Place in the refrigerator to harden.
Eat either chilled or at room temperature

Comments

1. Aleah + Nick Valley says:

These look just scrumptious!

2. ooooh! these look so yummy!! two of my favourite things together: ) thanks

3. Almalu's Place says:

gotta try them for my sister's birthday next week!the theme is Peanuts!;)

4. One of my friends made them at our cookie party and they were delicious!!

5. I had a student give me a tin of these for Christmas…so easy to make and so yummy! :)

6. Hi Chris,

It's Jennifer from The Finer Things. This is my personal blog :)

This recipe looks amazing! I indulge in dark chocolate, too — yum!

7. These looks delicious love ur recipe! Wish u a wonderful weekend!

8. Romance In A Glance says:

All I need is some chocolate chips and I could make these ASAP! This looks amazing!!!!

~Romantic Savy

9. It's a bit unusual for me but I think I would enjoy this.

10. I made these 'Georgia Crackers' the other week with townhouse crackers. They were AWESOME!!

11. My 90 year old Grandmother has been making these delicious crackers for many years. I think it is her traditional Christmas cookie. :)

12. "My colors are Blush and Bashful" -Steel Magnolias says:

okay! someone gave my family these for christmas and i could NOT stop eating them! WOW! i am going to make these asap now that i know how to make them!

13. Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe says:

Oh yum!!!

1. Almond Magnet Blog says:

Chocolate Covered Peanut…

[...] hristmas and i could NOT stop eating them! WOW! i am going to make these asap no [...]…