Modern Pumpkin Design For Entertaining

You’re going to “Fall” in love with this design from Katie Grace Designs.  Katie is the winner of the Fall Celebration Challenge on the City Cradle, and I’m sure you can see why.  She is an amazing talent and found a way to make rustic pumpkins = modern entertaining.
Katie set up a dessert and tea bar full of interesting and unique details.  She’s a wiz at doing that, as you may remember from this amazing party she also designed.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves:

I love all the wrappings she did for everything, especially the tea bags that are wrapped and hung on the branches.  You can find the Pumpkin Trifle recipe, and the DIY pinecone chandelier if you’d like to re-create this look.  Why not think about doing something like this for Thanksgiving?!
Photos by Kristin J. Portraiture

Comments

1. Save the Date for Cupcakes says:

Love all the fall inspiration~ so many great ideas for Thanksgiving;)

2. Stephanie says:

So cute. I love the Tea Tree and the popcorn balls on a stick!

I'm currently having a Costume Contest on my blog. I would love for you to check it out.

Ok, I have to go back over these pics again, the ideas are amazing! I love the "Tea Leaves!!"

4. Love it! Those popcorn ball pops are awesome…

5. Elizabeth at www.StixNpops.com says:

love every detail…very chic!!! specially the popcorn on sticks…love them! : )

6. Heather - Chickabug says:

Oh, perfection!! I adore this party! I think I'm going to have to make a pine cone chandelier just as a fun fall decoration. It's SO sweet!

7. The pinecone chandlier is AWESOME!

8. Bella Michelle says:

Love it!!!! Fall is my favorite season and this party is just wonderful.

9. Wow…fantastically creative! I adore the popcorn balls on sticks and the pumpkin placecard holders. i'm gonna try my hand at that this Thanksgiving!

10. Love this!! Great fall party…so natural and warm looking.

11. Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock says:

Oooh I love this!
    Here in Australia, when it's Fall {Autumn}, we don't see a hugely dramatic change in the aspects of the season…so I love the culture that comes along with American 'fall' celebrations!!! LOVELY!

12. Amanda Parker at Shindig says:

Katie has such a way with display! Great job, girl! Loving all the details – don't know which is my favorite – I love it all!

1. […] Apples, Barrels of Popcorn and Apples, Honey Jar, Maple Leaf Place Card Holder, Tea Bag Favor, Pumpkin Card Holder} Related posts:Flower-Free CenterpiecesWhy You Need A Wedding Planner: The TastingSpooktacular […]