Halloween Harvest Treats Table

I’m so excited that Nina of Nina Designs sent over this party, for a couple of reasons.  First of all it brings in more of a ‘Fall Harvest’ style to the Halloween table, which hasn’t been seen much this season.  Secondly, she incorporated many festive details that you could certainly do yourself between now and this Halloween weekend.  The table is modern and sleek and would certainly work for Thanksgiving if you serve mini pumpkin pie and caramel apples instead of witch cupcakes and ghost cookies.

Some of my favorite details:
  • The Fabulous backdrop wall combining wall transfers, banner, and hanging lanterns.
  • Incorporating a ‘Woodland’ element to the decor with owls and mushrooms.
  • Wrapped ‘mummy’ bottles (love!).
  • ‘Pumpkin’ and ‘broom’ treat bags.
  • Waffle cone bowl.
You can see even more great pics of this sweet table on Nina’s blog.

Comments

1. {Marianna} says:

YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I love it, absolutely I LOVE it! Hugs, Marianna:*

2. Piggy Bank Parties says:

I love non-creepy Halloween celebrations! Adorable!

3. Nina, eres una artista, has hecho una mesa PRECIOSA, menudo trabajo!!!! pero sobretodo es que tienes un gran sentido de la estética. La mesa está muy bien compuesta, equilibrada… todos los diseños que has hecho están geniales, y además todo lo que has cocinado… MARAVILLOSO el resultado. Enhorabuena.

4. Beautiful! There are so many cute elements, but the items that really caught my attention are the upside down ice cream cones with what looks like acorns underneath. I think we'll be seeing more rustic elements coming up with Thanksgiving, and this is a great start to those ideas!

5. Susan Crabtree says:

SO super cute!

6. Chesapeake Chic says:

I LOVE those ghost wrapped bottles!! Fabulous!

7. { Nina Designs } says:

Thanks so much for featuring my table!!

8. swankychicfete says:

this is amazing!

9. With Style and Grace says:

Oh what a fabulous display, I love it!

10. A To Zebra Celebrations says:

So adorable!!! Love all the details :)

11. WOW! The deatils are fabulous, I especially love the brooms! So simple yet fantastic.

12. I love the mummy wrapped soda bottles, and my use it next year for the table setting luncheon. I am considering Halloween, Vampire or Alice, unless 700 other ideas take over.

1. […] Halloween Harvest Treats Table From Nina Designs At Celebrations At Home […]