Trend Alert: Hanging Rags, Swags, And Lace

You know how much hanging banners and buntings can add to a party.  Now they are easier than ever to make!  You can create your own unique hanging decor for backdrops, or overhead swags and “chandeliers,” using long strips of fabric, ribbon, and lace.   Depending on the colors and materials you use, you can create a vintage look or modern.  I personally love the eclectic mix of lace mixed with several coordinating fabrics & ribbons.  Which look appeals to you?

Comments

1. Jessa Irene (Holiday-Haven) says:

And what a pretty trend, I am going to have to try this one!

2. MMM, loving that desk with all the goodies on it!!

3. Donna @ Party Wishes says:

Gorgeous! I love these looks.

4. Courtney @ Pizzazzerie says:

This is my new design obsession, I have to find a way to do something like this because it's so gorgeous! Thanks for pulling together all these ideas, SO neat! LOVE IT!

5. I know just when I am going to have to use this! My aesthetic tends to lean toward modern design elements, but the pictures with the lace are just so pretty!

6. Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} says:

LOVE!

7. Enchanted Expectations says:

Oh I love it. I can't wait to try it.

8. Beautiful! I'm all in.

9. I love this trend! It's so beautiful and romantic feeling!

10. Brooke Meyenberg says:

I agree! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look (all mediums)! So fresh.

11. LOVE every single idea here! LOVE!!!

12. This is so gorgeous!!

13. Heather Bailey says:

Hello, someone told me about your website, I created the last image on here with the colorful ribbons. My website is http://www.socialbitesofruston.com. Credit for photo is Kelly Moore http://www.kellymoorephotography.com.

Thanks for the post! Love your site!

Excellent, Heather! Thank You! I had it saved but when I went to add a link, I couldn't find the url! This helps so much : )

1. […] blog, Le Frufru, Celebrations at home, Wedding Wire, Tricia Wilson, Grey likes weddings, Style me […]