The Cutest "UP" Themed Birthday Party

Today’s party was sent to me by an amazing photographer, mom, and party designer.  Wendy of  Wendy Updegraff Photography created this wonderfully whimsical birthday for her daughter, based on the movie UP.  I love how she brought all the movie elements into the decor with the house tied with balloons, and the travel related touches.  But don’t take my word for it, let her gorgeous photos speak for themselves.

Wendy got the doll house from Hobby Lobby and assembled and painted it to look like the one in the movie (love it!).   She also made little adventure books as favors, and set up a movie screen on the lawn for viewing the movie.
The darling cake was embelished with fondant ‘art’ by Two Sugar Babies, while the mini banner reading “Adventure Awaits” was done by Earmark.  You can see lots more details including the balloon wreath on Wendy’s blog.  What a truly magical party!

Comments

1. Save the Date for Cupcakes says:

Such a sweet party! I love that cake, and the little marshmallows with the flags!

2. Soooo much fun!! Yummy tables!! :)

3. Oh wow, that is adorable!

4. Oh my goodness! What great details! I love the cake!!

5. Kristy {the purple pug} says:

I am madly in love with this party. Adore the whole set up and deets.

6. Tammy@Events By Tammy says:

Such a cute idea. I love the dollhouse with the balloons attached. So creative.

7. Simply Creative Insanity says:

I am so in love with this! One of my favorite movies!

8. Christi Bennett @ pisforparty says:

This is such a fabulous party! I love the colors and the use of balloons. Thanks for sharing!

9. This is one of those parties where you just say to yourself, "it can't get any cuter!!!" Such a sweet party with beautiful color and details! "Up" happens to be one of my absolute fave movies, too! Thanks for sharing this, Chris!

10. Peach Pizzazz says:

What a fun, colorful party! I love how no detail from the movie was left out. She did an excellent job.

11. Wow this is so cute with so many fun ideas. I love all of the details and fun colors!

12. What gorgeous colours and I love the design inspiration. Gorgeous

Thanks for sharing.

13. Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. says:

This is phenomenal! I love love it!

I went to see the balloon wreathe… TO DIE FOR!

Ebony

14. Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. says:

This is phenomenal! I love love it!

I went to see the balloon wreathe… TO DIE FOR!

Ebony

15. Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. says:

This is phenomenal! I love love it!

I went to see the balloon wreathe… TO DIE FOR!

Ebony

16. I love the cake, it's so cute!

17. Adorable. I love the cake with the bird on it. Silly me when I saw the commercials I always had to copy the bird! So I love seeing it.

18. This is really great, i like it. Thank you sharing this blog.

1. [...] check out the brightly colored baby shower for she threw for her sister (pregnant with Zoe) and the “Up!” birthday party she designed for her own [...]