"The Birds And The Bees" Baby Shower

This “Birds and the Bees” baby shower from my friend Natasha of Fete Fanatic strikes the perfect balance between adult chic, and traditional “baby” references.  The colors and styling are modern and sophisticated, while incorporating cute sippy cup, mini pacifier, and tiny bottle details.
Natasha had a cake made to match the invitations, which incorporated a bird and a bee, of course.  Birds nests were present in the decor, as well as feathers, honey sweetener sticks, honey buns, and favors of tea cups and honey bee stir sticks.
I think this shower theme is so fun and whimsical, and she did a fantastic job.  There is lots more to see on the Fete Fanatic blog here and here.

Comments

1. Simply Creative Insanity says:

Very cute! I love seeing new ideas!

2. thepartypatch says:

So original! I love it!

3. allison @ itstoilegood.blogspot.com says:

this is soooo great! I'm hosting a couples baby shower next Sunday and this is the perfect theme! Its a perfect theme to make the guys smirk a bit and also because they aren't finding out what they are having, so its a great gender neutral theme! Thanks for sharing this! Now I gotta get working!

OMG Chris.. you summarized the shower better than I did! LOL! Thanks so much for the feature!

5. Love the display. Those colors really pop right off the table! I'm heading on over for more right now.

6. Amy @ Blowout Party! says:

The colors are gorgeous! Love the frosted glasses.

7. wow, I have never seen anything like this where I'm from. You have just inspired me. well done, I absolutely love it! What talent!

8. All of these beautiful details really make this shower more special. Truly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

9. Taylor Madison Inspirations says:

This is so unique and adorable, I love the color combination! The sippy cup with cotton candy are just too cute.
    I would love to feature this on my blog: http://taylormadisoninspirations.blogspot.com/
    please let me know if that would be ok.