Real Party Showcase

Time to take a look at some great parties.  These are all interesting, creative, and are sure to inspire you.  Don’t forget to visit the links for more photos and details.
Ebony Sparkes of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC designed this gorgeous Bridal Shower.  The ruffled place mats are amazing, as are the centerpiece flower balls.
Another beautiful Bridal Shower by Amy of AB Designs, is elegant with a serene feel.  The design features a monogram detail throughout, with the lovely green and coral color combination.
Tonya of Soiree Showers & Kidz Events created this fun and whimsical birthday bash with lots of great activity stations.  The colors and floral accents make this a magical party for a lucky little girl.
Kate of Love and Kate, shares her nieces 1st birthday party with the adorable theme, “You Are My Sunshine.”  I just love those hand made party hats, and the sunny cookies!
Amy at Details Weddings & Events designed her son’s 1st birthday with a Dr. Seuss theme.  The flower arrangement is gorgeous with a touch of whimsy, and the banner is so unique!

Comments

1. wow! love them all!

2. Kori Clark says:

Great parties! I love your weekend party collections!

3. Thanks for sharing these great parties!! :) Lots of good ideas to keep.

4. Mama Bird says:

love! esp the kid parties! I am planning mt son's 3rd bday which is a carnival theme and I hope to be able to share with you!! I have some great surprises!

5. J. At Your Service says:

Great inspiration post! They all look so beautiful!!

6. A Blissful Nest says:

I am such a sucker for damask. I love that black and red party and I have been dying to do a sunshine party!!

7. Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. says:

Thanks Chris for the feature!

@ A Blissful Nest — ME TOO!!!! People tell me that houndstooth is the new damask but I don't think damask will ever go out of style! ;) Thanks!

Ebony
    sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com

8. Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. says:

Thanks Chris for the feature!

Ebony
    sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com

9. Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. says:

Thanks Chris for the feature!

Ebony
    sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com

10. Claire Chadwick @ Scissors Paper Rock says:

A great collection of events :) I love the Sunshine 1st Birthday! What a great theme!!! FUN :)

11. So much inspirations!!! Love them all!!

Thanks for grouping them together for us!! :)

Love,
    Bird

12. Kate @ LoveandKate says:

Thank you so much Chris for featuring Matilda's 1st Birthday party! My sister is thrilled! :)