Hello! Kitty

Charm Event Design always creates exciting and memorable events.  So when Patricia sent over this latest table for a Hello Kitty birthday, I knew it would be a great one to share.  The bright colors and kitty motif fit the theme perfectly while the sophisticated design and style appealed to the adults.
I know there are a lot of little girls out there who love a Hello Kitty party.  This is great inspiration!  See many more photos on their blog.

Comments

1. What an adorable party! The cake pops have to be my favorite.

Brandi @ Tweedle Dee Designs

2. Kori Clark says:

Adorable! This is a great inspiration for people to come to!

3. Susan Crabtree says:

so cute!

4. Janet Ellis says:

Love the all the bright pink. It is adorable.

5. Simply Creative Insanity says:

precious!

6. Scrapaper by Erica says:

So cute! It's adorable!

7. i just wanna ask, how much is this theme party? and how will i celebrate my party with this, if my location is here in philippines?

8. Hi Akkiko, this was a custom event created by Charm Event Design (linked in the post). You may want to contact them about the printable paper elements used here, or check out some of our site sponsors in the right column who do custom printable designs as well. Once you have that covered you can simply fill in with colorful candy, chocolate dipped pretzels, cupcakes, and cake balls.
    Hope that helps : )

9. Stefanie says:

where can i purchase the hello kitty boxes in this image where the caramel corn is in? My daughter’s 5th bday is nexxt weekend and she wants a Hello Kitty theme.

Thank you!
    Stefanie

• Stefanie, the white boxes are sold in the party supply section of many craft stores & Walmart. The printable tags were custom by the designer.

10. Debran Rocks says:

Where can I find those type of jars for candy?! I have a party coming up and need lots of glass jars like those

1. Cumpleaños Hello Kitty says: