Bridal Shower Tea Party

This bridal shower tea party is simply dreamy with it’s romantic color palette and femanine details.  This inspiration shoot posted on The Sweetest Occasion, was photographed by Jennifer Dery.   Stacked tea cups full of roses, subtle garden accents, and honeycomb spheres scattered about give this tea party personality.
These dainty tea cups (above) make perfect place card holders and favors for the guests.
Activity cards were designed to match the invitation, and offer a fun quiz about the happy couple.  This is a great tip when planning a bridal or baby shower – think “activity” as opposed to “game.”
Flowers and design were by Adrianne Smith, while Erika Firm of Delphine created the paper goods.

Comments

1. LOVE this! It's so dreamy.

2. Kathleen Olsen, Owner Sweet Table Chicago says:

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I need those tea cups:)

3. Kathleen Olsen, Owner Sweet Table Chicago says:

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I need those tea cups:)

4. Kathleen Olsen, Owner Sweet Table Chicago says:

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I need those tea cups:)

5. love the color palette and the vintage style tissue poms

6. Love those tea cups! The muted colors in these photos are gorgeous!

7. kira@paperandcake.com says:

I love the grayed-out pastels, so romantic. I'm drooling…

8. Cupcakes and Cutlery says:

This just made my morning. It is so dreamy and those colors…And now I have to stop myself before I start sounding like Rachel Zoe describing clothes using nonsensical phrases.

9. JC's Loft says:

What an inspiring blog! Just stopped by today for the first time…love it!!

10. Love this! Couldn't have come at a better time as I'm helping to plan a bridal tea. We absolutely love the muted colored teacups. Do you know what brand they are or do they have any markings that we might be able to find them on replacements.com??
    Thank you so much!