Backyard Baby Shower

I adore all the crafty little details in this Baby Shower designed and hosted by Ashley Ann of AshleyAnn Photography.  To begin with, the shower is set up in a beautiful open backyard, under an old Sycamore tree – the perfect setting for this hand crafted event.  Ashley made some beautiful decorations using paper and fabric: invitations with fabric ‘ribbon’, a lace & fabric bunting, a name banner for the guest of honor’s chair, and fantastic advice cards & holder.
You can read her DIY tutorials and tips on her blog if you’d like to try some of these your self.  In the meantime, I’ll be dreaming of this beautiful setting…

Comments

1. The Purple Pug says:

Such a beautiful location. I love the "paisley" banner…And of course the advice from Grandma made me LOL!

2. What a lovely party- the tree makes such a great backdrop!

3. Amy @ Blowout Party! says:

I love the advice box! So cute!

4. Beautiful!

5. I love the little bright splash of turquoise. This party is so fresh, light, and just beautiful.

6. Stephanie says:

I love the letter hanging inside the frame. So cute.

7. kira@paperandcake.com says:

that's some backyard! I'm really loving all of these rustic-chic parties lately….keep 'em coming!

8. Where My Heart Is says:

LOVE this babyshower!!! Love the vintage theme. I am doing a vintage themed Sweet 16 Party this weekend – so it was great to get some last minute inspiration.

9. A lovely baby shower… and what a beautiful locale! I so love outdoor events that are casual and relaxed …but gorgeous! This one is definitely that!

10. Jordan - Polkadot Prints says:

Do you see me there in your dreams? :) I'm there loving this party too…just beautiful…

11. Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com says:

Oh how beautiful! I love this theme!

12. baby gifts says:

Such a beautiful setting! I really love everything about this baby shower. Ashley did such a wonderful job! Thanks so much for sharing this.

13. This is a gorgeous shower – styled so beautifully!

14. You did a fantastic job!
    The setting is so beautiful.