Unique Hanging Decor {DIY}

Move over poms and lanterns, and make way for the embroidery hoop!  This clever idea comes from Martha Stewart, and uses embroidery hoops in varying sizes, and fabric.  You can use a monochromatic color palette, or a vibrant array of colors to customize a look to your event.  Just fit the fabric inside the ring, and trim the excess.  Hang by tying a ribbon or mono filament to the screw which holds the rings together. You can change it out for lots of celebrations!

Comments

1. I LOVE this!! What a neat idea!

2. This is a great idea! So refreshing to see a new type of hanging decoration!

3. Jen @ Passion-for-Parties.com says:

We could have so much fun with this! Love the idea! :)

4. melissa says:

I really like your blog! I'm a new author and have enjoyed this new experience. I find that it's the most difficult and most rewarding. I'm also a graphic designer and love having that creative outlet as well.
    Thanks for your post! I will be back for more updates. :-)

Melissa Nielsen
    frommysomewhatseriousmind.blogspot.com

5. Keisha - Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams says:

I love it – it's very practical!

6. Keisha - Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams says:

I love it – it's very practical!

7. Keisha - Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams says:

I love it – it's very practical!

8. Sweet Touch Events says:

We could so use this with so many themes and ideas. I really love this. It makes the whole room change

9. por Beatriz Azevedo says:

I liked it a lot! Seems so neat at the picture. I just started wondering a possibility for the circus party I am planning. If I end up with something similar I will send the pictures to you. Nice tip. Thank you. Beatriz

10. Peach Pizzazz says:

So many cool things you could do with this, and how easy to customize!

11. Very versatile too!!

Imagine with some bright prints for a child's party? Or vintage, flower-y fabrics!!! Kindda similar to your frames décor for the French party?!! STUNNING!! :)

Thanks for the inspiration, Chris!!