"Spa Candy" + FREE Printable Labels

What an amazing new online magazine – Nonpareil!

And this amazing “Sweets” table from their latest issue will make you do a double-take!  Designed to look like a dessert table, it is full of bath and body products perfect for a Spa Party for Birthdays, Showers, or other Girl’s Gathering!!  How cool is that?!

The online magazine is full of recipes for the bath salts, soaps, lip balms, and body scrubs, as well as printables for the display and packaging.  Start planning your Spa Party now!

Comments

1. WOW! This is adorable! I LOVE IT!

2. Ashleigh at posh parties, LLC says:

This is a very clever concept. Thanks for sharing, and inspiring!
    Ashleigh, posh parties LLC

3. Christi Bennett @ pisforparty says:

What a great idea and a new twist on the "dessert" table!

4. I am drooling over this idea… Im going to repost about this!

5. Korinne @ Swank Sweets says:

Thanks for the love Chris! I am going to plan a spa party asap!

6. Ms. Jasmine says:

I love this idea.. Especially the cupcakes..they look so real!

7. Enchanted Expectations says:

I actually have been thinking about doing this for quite sometime. This is just the inspiration that I needed. Thank for sharing.

8. New to your blog, love it. This magazine is wonderful. thanks so much for the link!

9. I absolutely love all of your creative ideas. I actually have an upcoming spa party and noticed that the link you provided is no longer working. By chance did you happen to save these images to where you can share them via e-mail? These are perfect and the exact color of what I need. Thanking you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

• Tamara since this was a guest feature from 3 years ago, I don’t have any information on this. It seems they are no longer publishing :-(

1. Fiesta para ellas: Spa Party (I) | Bueno, bonito y barato says:

[...] En la revista Nonpareil publicaron una mesa para una Spa Party, y aunque ya no se puede ver en su página, sí lo hemos visto en el blog de Celebrations at Home. [...]