"Let It Snow" Christmas Party

Let It Snow, let it snow, let it snow…

Friday night was our 3rd annual Ladie’s Night gift exchange, and this year I decided on a “Let It Snow” theme with white, silver, and icy blue accents. Of course you can’t have a ‘snow’ theme without snowflakes so there were plenty of those as well. This is pretty easy to do because everyone brings either an appetizer or wine to share. I provided the sweets with a dessert and favor bar.
The centerpiece for the food table was a manzanita tree spray painted silver and adorned with icicle ornaments and a few snow birds. I also added some blue ‘leaves’ just to bring the color up. White poms and carnations surrounded the tree and blue ‘berry’ clusters added more color.
A different snowflake sticker was attached to each wine glass to carry out the theme and help identify the glass.
This is such a fun night and a great way to kick off the holiday season before everyone’s schedule gets too full. For more pics check out our Flickr Set, or our Facebook album.

Comments

1. Susan Crabtree says:

everything looks incredible(as always!)& I especially love the centerpiece!

2. Simply Creative Insanity says:

Beautiful! Great job on the centerpiece!

Sooo pretty! I love the snowflake accents.

4. Shelley@divinepartyconcepts says:

LOVE IT!!! The snowflake theme and colors are great!!!

5. Donna @ Party Wishes says:

I want to have an ice skating party and I want it to look like this! :)

6. b.a.s.h.ful custom event kits says:

oh wow..so simple and so pretty!

we are having an "ugly holiday sweater home warming bash" this weekend! i may have to borrow your hanging snowflakes idea. :)

thanks for the share!!

7. Jessica Pollock says:

Love the spray painted manzanita tree idea as well as the snowflake stickers on the wine glasses! So many cute little details, I just love it! Great job!

8. Not just a Mommy! says:

I had to do a double-take on your party pics, I thought they were mine! I think we share a brain because I have similar details from my party, but pics don't go up until Friday, so come see!

9. Half Baked says:

What a charming event! LOVE the dessert bar. :o)

10. my favorite is the tree with the ornaments and the white flowers with the blue clusters! love it. sophisticated and fun!

11. Joanne Kennedy says:

What a pretty party! I would have loved to been invited to a party like this.

Good job!

Joanne

12. Awesome! What a fun theme to play with. Looks gorgeous.

13. [email protected] says:

Beautiful! I love the color scheme..so elegant. Great job!

14. amy * stem * says:

So good, Peanut. Can I come next year?

I did a party this past weekend with lots of hanging snowflakes. Pictures up soon.

Also, doing a dessert station similar to this on Saturday for another party. It's the Year Of Recycling as much as I can from my inventory because no one has any budget this year. Not as much fun for the party planner but wallet friendly for the hosts. : )

15. Beautiful! I like the sticker on the wine glass idea.

16. Christi Bennett @ pisforparty says:

As always, you did a great job!!!

17. Great job – this is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for linking it to Tip Junkie. You rock!

18. The snowflakes on the cup and the tree with candles is really cute im wish i could do that for my christmas party

AWESOME IDEAS CHRIS NEASE,