Thanksgiving In Black & White

Who says Thanksgiving has to be done in orange, gold, green, and brown? With the beautiful white pumpkins readily available, get inspired to dress a table in black and white. Spray paint some small goards in metallic silver and copper, add white candles, dishes, and black accents and you have an elegant Autumn table.

Don’t forget about the dessert and drinks table. Just a few white and black elements help tie in the color scheme perfectly.

Tabletop: HGTV

Comments

1. Beautiful images. I like the idea of getting out of the box on the color scheme. Have a good day…

pk @ Room Remix

2. Michely Medeiros. says:

loooveee it!!!

xo
    michely

3. I love this look! And that buffet is decorated so gorgeously!

4. my cup of tea says:

I love this look! I have a black and white tea planned in December, can't wait to get started on it! I love your photo of the beautiful buffet. Have a great day!
    ~Donna~

5. Enchanted Expectations says:

I love it. Very modern and non-traditional. Thanks for sharing.

6. Keisha - Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams says:

I love this idea – black and white is always so elegant.

7. Keisha - Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams says:

I love this idea – black and white is always so elegant.

8. Keisha - Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams says:

I love this idea – black and white is always so elegant.

9. I'm new here…and an excited new follower! :)

Thank you so much for posting this. It is JUST what I've been looking for. I am wanting to do a Thanksgiving table that isn't in the traditional colors. This is lovely.

I just posted about a SECRET AGENT spy party and would love for you to check it out if possible! Thank you.

Lisa

10. caitlindentino says:

I love the idea of an updated Thanksgiving table. And with the metallics, its the perfect transition to Christmas… just in case things don't come down/go up right when they should! Thanks!

11. Very elegant. I’ve been into black and white decorating this holiday season (Halloween through Christmas) and could think of what to do for Thanksgiving when I came across your blog post. Thank you for the ideas.