You Are My Cuppy Cake!

By now I think you know how much I love a good food presentation. Here are some easy cupcake ideas to put into action at your next gathering. “Coffee and doughnuts” takes on new meaning with these cupcakes from Cupcake Bake Shop. It starts with a coffee cupcake, topped with whipped cream, topped with a doughnut. What a way to start your day!

How “sweet” it is to serve a cupcake in a teacup!

Maybe a martini glass is more your style!
How about this idea from Winsor Event Studio. Serve a “top-your-own-cupcake” bar. Have several choices of frosting to top your naked mini cupcakes.

It’s a burger! No, it’s a cupcake! It’s a cupcake-burger! Perfect for a kids party, April fools, or any “backwards” theme.

Would you like fries with that? Of course! Serve up these poundcake “fries” with red colored icing. This happy meal is from Jars of Cute.

Comments

1. Setting the Mood says:

You always find the best foodie photos!! Thanks for sharing!

2. Dollface says:

wow… love the cupcakes in tea cups for a bridal shower and the fries and hamburgers, sooo creative!! xxoo

3. Brooke Meyenberg says:

I don’t think you could go wrong with any of these! Amazing all the fun you can have with these lil’ guys.

4. Cupcakes and Cutlery says:

Whenever the kids don’t let me sleep at night, I always crave sugar in the morning. I NEED the coffee and donut cupcakes today!!! Those are awesome. And you are awesome. :)

S-

5. YOU find the best things!! I’ve looked at the hamburger ones like three times. Crazy that is a cupcake.

6. Visions Events Designs says:

How neat, I like the hamburger and the cupcake in the tea cup.They are so cute.

7. amy * stem * says:

Again with the food, woman? Have you seen my booty lately? You’re killing me.

8. Kim - The TomKat Studio says:

Oh my! The donut cupcake is fabulous, I want to eat it right now. If only it was a Krispy Kreme…mmmm….yum.

Also, I love the teacup idea! That would perfect for a little girl’s tea party themed birthday!