Cute As A Button Baby Shower Ideas

I found this table setting at Lollipop Events & Design and couldn’t help but think of it as the perfect backdrop for a “Cute As a Button” baby shower theme. There are so many adorable button details to get you started!

• Invitations would set the stage perfectly when wrapped up with ribbon and tied around a button, like these from Country Living.
  • Flowers are always a beautiful touch and these from Stem would be perfect with their button center.
  •  This show-stopping centerpiece makes me want to sqeal in delight! Big balls of yarn with a hanging ribbon and buttonssewn or glued on, sitting atop a clear vase. Genious!
  •  Smaller vases with smaller balls of yarn, are filled partially with more buttons. Another idea would be to fill a vase of flowers with the buttons(put a smaller vase of water to hold the flowers, inside a larger one, and then fill the space between the 2 vases with buttons).
  •  Another button strategically placed on the napkin ring and a cute little straw flag that could read “cute as a button.”

What to serve? Buttoned up cupcakes of course. Choose either of the ideas here or a combination of the two. I love the toppers made with felt and buttons!

A cute take-home favor for your guests: Button cookies in button-embelished favor bags.
Some activities to do at the shower could be to fill a jar full of buttons and have everyone guess how many buttons are inside, for a prize.
Play Baby BINGO with buttons as the playing pieces to cover each square.

Comments

1. What a cute idea! Great finds!

2. Very cute idea for a baby shower!

3. Dollface says:

Baby buttons!! adorable :) xxooo

This is too Cute!

5. Visions Events Designs says:

That’s a cute and different idea!

6. Kim - The TomKat Studio says:

We are thinking the same today! I just posted a “cute as button” customer 1st birthday party! I love the idea of the buttons on the flower centers…so cute!

7. Elizabeth Howard says:

This is such a cute idea! Would even be great for a 1st birthday party too.

8. Kendall says:

I’m loving the button details. I have tons of buttons that I keep in a box that come with all the clothes I buy! What a good way to put them to use.

9. Very cute and buttons are readily available and inexpensive!

10. Absolutely ADORABLE! Great inspiration!

11. Jessica says:

OMG! This IS a really cute idea! I really adore all the buttons, I wish i had a baby shower to try this out on. =\

12. it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment…

Play you bingo games, learn how to play bingo, online bingo games with us and if you want to read bingo rules nd all about bingo games then click on http://www.yourbingogame.com and get fun all your bingo games.Your Bingo Game

13. it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment…

Play you bingo games, learn how to play bingo, online bingo games with us and if you want to read bingo rules and all about bingo games then click on http://www.yourbingogame.com and get fun all your bingo games.Your Bingo Game