A Baby Sprinkle and Spring Brunch!

This past weekend I hosted a “Sprinkle” for our friend who is having her second baby. We decided on a champagne brunch with a Spring theme.
Who doesn’t love a Champagne Bar?! We had orange juice for Mimosa, peach nectar for Bellini, and a Sweetheart that consists of 1 TBSP strawberry flavored syrup, 1 TBSP Amaretto liqueur, and top it off with champagne. It is goooood!!
The Dining Table:
The Kid’s Table:
This was a family affair so the kid’s had their own table set up complete with personalized juice bottles and favor boxes.
The food buffet had lots of Spring and floral details.
 Gifts, and take-home favors: These were the cutest ‘Flower’ cookies I found at Walmart. I dressed them in a plain cellophane bag and added a flower sticker to a circle tag.

Comments

1. Chris, this is amazing!!! I love everything about it! By the way… what is a “sprinkle”? Second small shower? That is cute…

2. Dollface says:

Champagne bar – im totally there :) xxoxox

3. Kendall says:

I am constantly amazed by your style! This is an amazing party! I especially love the idea of a champagne bar! What a great concept.

I love the color scheme and all the little details!

4. You know I love your champagne bars! Can’t wait to try the Sweetheart. Everything is so pretty!!!!

Thanks so much! Yes, Jess, a “Sprinkle” is a get-together in honor of a second(or third, etc) child. Ours included several families, not just a ladies event.

I’m glad to see I am not the only one here who looooves champagne!; )

6. Details, details! I love them all! I especially like the flowers on the champagne flutes! Great party!

7. Ms. Jasmine says:

I love all the little details especially how you displayed the cupcakes in flower pots!

Love it! Those Walmart cookies were a great find, perfect!

9. divinepartyconcepts says:

Everything looks beautiful!! What are in the pots with the flowers in them?? Great job as always!!

10. Donna @ Party Wishes says:

WOW! What a great event! I love that there was even a kid table.

The details are just amazing…fabulous job!!!

11. Michelle@Everyday Celebrating says:

Love the layered multicolor grass! Big impact!

12. Hana at celebrations.com says:

Wow, I really like the champagne bar, especially those flowers on the bottom of the glasses and the flower printed labels!!

In the flower pots, I made some with bread(pillsbury french loaf) and some with chocolate chip muffins. These pots are specifically made for baking…no hole in the bottom!

14. Mrs. Kate says:

Love the champagne bar! What great mixer ideas for it.

15. CaraBella says:

I popped over here from The Finer Things’ link — soo cute! One of my friends is have her 2nd baby, and none of us were really sure how to proceed for this shower — I *love* this idea, thanks for sharing :)!