Have you jumped on the Pumpkin Spice flavor wagon yet, this season? I know as soon as soon as the Pumpkin Pie Spice flavored creamer hits the grocery store shelves, it’s in my shopping cart! For this months partner post with International Delight, I’m sharing the love with 10 recipes to “spice up” your Fall entertaining.
These recipes either use ID Pumpkin Pie Spice flavored creamer as an ingredient, OR just bring in the flavors of pumpkin/spice. Pick your favorite and make it this weekend or for your next gathering with friends or family.
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dip via A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Infused Pumpkin Doughnuts with Sugar & Cinnamon via Just Destiny
- No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Spice Mini Cheesecakes via Queen Bee Coupons
- Skinny Pumpkin Whip via Live Laugh Rowe
- Pumpkin Spice Cake-Cheesecake via Sweet Dreaming
- Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cakes via Go Grow Go
- Pumpkin Salted Caramel Coffee Cake via A Sweet Spot: Home
- 4-Layer Pumpkin Cream Cake via CAH
- Pumpkin Martini via Real Simple
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer via International Delight
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.